I turned 20 today. The big 2-0. The second decade of my life. The end of the years ending in –teen. The beginning of the end. Too dramatic? Maybe a little. Anyway, since I did just turn twenty I thought I would do something today, other than watching 11 hours of Lord of the Rings as is tradition with me, and I thought with exactly ten years to finish it, that posting up my 30 before 30 list would be fun.
1. Complete Pokémon.
2. Write a Novel.
3. Earn at least a 2:1 in my degree.
4. Do a 365 photo a day challenge.
5. Copy the ‘Three Men in a Boat’ trip.
6. Take a plane on my own.
7. Spend a St Patrick’s day in Ireland.
8. Learn to drive.
9. Write a will.
10. Own The Walking Dead #1.
11. Host Christmas.
See my brother get married. Done! Hence the above picture!
13. Go to Vegas with my oldest friend.
14. Make a quilt.
15. Own a Hyundai Ix35.
16. Own a collection of mugs that all have meaning.
17. Start a small business.
18. Review about 200 books in my Book Journal.
19. Road trip the UK.
20. Go to SDCC.
21. Grow a bonsai tree and keep it alive.
22. Travel Europe on a train.
24. Go to all the places Ashley wants to bring me to.
As you can see I’ve only got up to 24 because I couldn’t think of anything else, but I figure I can add to it. I have 10 years after all.
Do you have a 30 before 30 list or a bucket list?